CORE Transition Planning Check ListJul 30, 2019
Owner Planning Check List:
- Have you decided when you want to leave your business? (i.e. March 20, 2021) Yes___ No___
- Have you decided how much cash or annual cash flow you will need when you exit? Yes___ No___
- Have you decided to whom you want to transfer your business? Yes___ No___
- Based on future cash flow, do you know how much your business is worth today? Yes___ No___
- Do you know how to best maximize the income stream generated by your ownership interest, both before and after you leave your business? Yes___ No___
- Do you know how to sell your business to a third party and pay the least possible taxes? Yes___ No___
- Do you know if your business is even marketable? Yes___ No___
- Do you know how to transfer your business to insiders (family, employees, or co-owners) while paying the least possible taxes and enjoying maximum financial security? Yes___ No___
- Do you have a plan for your business if you die or become permanently incapacitated? Yes___ No___
- Have you taken steps to protect your family's wealth? Yes___ No____
You can print this Check List of or take the Assessment Online and get your results within minutes click Transition Check List Assessment
If you answered Yes to seven or more questions, congratulations! Your Exit Plan is likely well underway. If you would like us to review your plan, to assure its timely and successful implementation contact us today.
Three to six Yes answers mean you have a good start on you Exit Plan. Contact Us to coordinate the missing pieces with components already in place, to assure that each component of your plan is coordinated and executed in a timely fashion.
If you have fewer than three Yes answers, we suggest that you schedule a meeting with us today. Your successful exit depends on a comprehensive Exit Plan facilitated by an experienced certified exit planner, who can coordinate a skilled team of advisors. Contact Us Today